Systems that will not be available during this time include Banner INB, Banner Self-service, Cadet Information Systems, Infirmary System, Operational Data Store, and COGNOS.
- Published on Thursday, 20 February 2014 09:12
- Published on Wednesday, 12 February 2014 19:32
The Citadel will be closed Thursday, Feb. 13, due to winter weather conditions and in accordance with actions taken by Charleston County Government.
All classes and activities are cancelled for the day and evening. The dining hall, Deas Hall and the Library will be open for cadets.
We anticipate resuming normal operations on Friday.
Please monitor local news and The Citadel's Facebook page, and your email for any needed updates.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Published on Thursday, 30 January 2014 14:48
All evening classes conducted by The Citadel are canceled due to the latest weather conditions and limited accessibility due to bridge closures.
This includes Evening Undergraduate Classes and all Citadel Graduate College classes, at all locations.
Operations on The Citadel campus return to a normal schedule tomorrow, Friday, Jan. 31.
- Published on Tuesday, 28 January 2014 12:38
The Citadel campus will be closed Wednesday, Jan. 29, in order to ensure the safety of the college’s students, faculty and staff due to the winter storm warning.
• All classes, meetings and activities are canceled.
• Faculty and staff who are not essential for emergency operations should not report to work. Others should follow appropriate check-in procedures.
• Essential services for cadets on campus will remain intact, with adjusted hours. The Office of the Commandant will communicate directly with cadets on schedules for those facilities.
• It is anticipated that normal schedules will resume Thursday unless conditions require a delay.
Please continue to check www.Citadel.edu and local news sources for further updates, or to hear a recorded message call The Dawg Line at 1 (800) 868-3294 or 953-3294. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
As per state regulations and under the direction of the Governor, The Citadel follows the actions of the Charleston County Council related to decisions made in the event of weather emergencies.
- Published on Monday, 27 January 2014 16:35
The Citadel campus will close at noon on Tuesday, Jan. 28 due to anticipated inclement weather.
•All afternoon and evening classes and activities are cancelled on Tuesday.
•Faculty and staff who are not essential for emergency operations are asked to leave at noon.
As per state regulations and under the direction of the Governor, The Citadel follows the actions of the Charleston County Council related to decisions made in the event of weather emergencies. Charleston County offices will also be closing at noon.
Please continue to check www.Citadel.edu for updates or to hear a recorded message call The Dawg Line at 1 (800) 868-3294 or 953-3294.
There has been no decision made in regards to Wednesday, January 29th
Please check local news sources, your email and Citadel.edu before departing in the morning, as an alternative decision may have to be made if the speed of the weather system changes.
Stay warm and safe.